If FAS devices were represented as a gif

I really dug that Brownie Preset Burgs offered up a couple of weeks ago. That one sounds great
and I dialed it in to use with a few of the Roots/Country tunes we do. I was just rolling my volume
back and hanging on a JCM800 prior:facepalm.

No one's lazier than I am. :rofl

Speaking of
giphy.gif

Trying to see if I can cram Devin wah technique and Moke's moving pitch block technique into a single 4cm preset.
jurassic park mind blown GIF by Spotify

Just curious, if you have a "clean slate" setup much like Leon with only 20 presets or so... is it pretty much "instant full backups", rather than having to wait a minute or two?

Of course, I can try this myself, but asking here before I decide to blow away all the factory presets!

Last edited:
Just curious, if you have a "clean slate" setup much like Leon with only 20 presets or so... is it pretty much "instant full backups", rather than having to wait a minute or two?

Of course, I can try this myself, but asking here before I decide to blow away all the factory presets!
The less it backing up , yes it will be faster

Reactions: JT

Factory banks/presets are easily enough reloaded if you want to check it out on a chill Sunday.

Back