I’m just curious…,Who here currently owns a TMP and who doesn’t?

Do you currently own one

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was about to pull the trigger on one but after watching numerous youtubes I balked. I'm more of a high gain guy and the TMP didn't fair well in the videos I watched, to my ears anyhow.
I pulled the trigger on a QC instead.:idk

I pulled the trigger on a QC instead.:idk

If you like the classic Mark IIC+ stuff the QC will have you covered. That's my go to tone and I found a number of really killer captures including some included with the unit. The CA M3Red was my #1 amp in the QC for almost the entire year I had one.

1701913394027.png

1701913348947.png

If you like the classic Mark IIC+ stuff the QC will have you covered. That's my go to tone and I found a number of really killer captures including some included with the unit. The CA M3Red was my #1 amp in the QC for almost the entire year I had one.

Achilles, I'll be pretty much a QC noob.. I've no idea how to do captures or where to find them. I'm kind of an Uberschall guy. When I play nightly, I play thru my 14 yr old? 15 yr old? Axe Fx Std and an Uber patch I made many yrs ago.. I'm stoked, can't wait for it to arrive Saturday so I can hook it up in my studio and do my customary "Why can't I get any effin sound" act :p :facepalm :grin

Achilles, I'll be pretty much a QC noob.. I've no idea how to do captures or where to find them. I'm kind of an Uberschall guy. When I play nightly, I play thru my 14 yr old? 15 yr old? Axe Fx Std and an Uber patch I made many yrs ago.. I'm stoked, can't wait for it to arrive Saturday so I can hook it up in my studio and do my customary "Why can't I get any effin sound" act :p :facepalm :grin
Your answer is in your username :whistle

I was interested at first. I actually loved the idea of super-accurate Fender models, 1:1 with the real amps, complete with reverb. I was ready to spend money if it was really good and as complete as its competition.

But after some people got it in their hands and we saw what was there, and what wasn’t, I decided it needed more time in the oven for me.

Then I had money-spending blueballs and bought an FM9 because I always wanted one. Do not regret, not one bit. :rofl

I was interested at first. I actually loved the idea of super-accurate Fender models, 1:1 with the real amps, complete with reverb. I was ready to spend money if it was really good and as complete as its competition.

But after some people got it in their hands and we saw what was there, and what wasn’t, I decided it needed more time in the oven for me.

Then I had money-spending blueballs and bought an FM9 because I always wanted one. Do not regret, not one bit. :rofl
I think you probably made the right decision. With hindsight I’m beginning to think being an early adopter of the TMP may not have been such a bright idea.

I’m a gonna do the “Fender thang” and print a tune/comp w/ FAS axefx3 brownface and a tele.

Sounding killer right now. (Early chord structure right now.)

You love all this when it drops down to the FM9

Personally, I'll reserve that judgement until the first substantive firmware update.
There are issues I have found and raised on a few occasions but have found it difficult to get recognition of the issues from Fender let alone any commitment to fix them. So I have my doubts but I’m still hopeful and will hang on to my TMP for the time being.

Back