I'm Just Curious..., How Many Here Own a Fractal, and Who Doesn't?

Which one(s) do you own?

• Total voters

TSJMajesty

Rock Star
We're flush with Fractal owners; I'm curious how many of us own one (or more.) Only vote if you currently own one, please.

taylor swift queue GIF

What I find interesting is the forum members page.

Whether you look at the "Most messages" or "Highest reaction score" list, the majority of the people in those lists own a FAS device.

Last edited:
What I find interesting is the forum members page.

Whether you look at the "Most messages" or "Highest reaction score" list, the majority of the people in those lists own a FAS device.
If you're into gear enough to spend a lot of time on forums, given how low the price-of-entry into the Fractal world is these days, you've gotta have some sort of weird hang-up to NOT own a Fractal device...regardless of the UI challenges that may or may not exist, there's just...soooooooo much to explore, even for folks that don't dive too deep into the effects side of things.

I've owned the FM3 and FM9T, but eventually sold them. Loved the amp models and all the effects + build quality, and really loved the 9, but wished it was smaller and lighter.

I really wish they made an FM6 or something in between the two. It's like you've got small, but still kind of big, with only three switches, and then gigantic with lots of/too many switches, but still no expression pedal.

However, I still feel like one of the two is in my future again, at some point.

Back