Speaking as someone who no longer uses any Helix hardware -and- who is from a country where the new "reduced" price here in Oz for a HX Stomp XL is $1325 at the absolute cheapest .......

For only $50 more than the regular Stomp ..... a Stomp XL [+Exp Pedal] .... is a phenomenal package .... seriously .... if you are looking for a smaller solution and if you can work with the 8 x EFX Blocks + the two 2 x I/O Blocks ..... this is just a total no brainer deal.

Plus ... I *think* it allows you to grab Helix Native for only %99 !!

Ben

In Quebec ----->

Seinfeld Soup GIF

Speaking as someone who no longer uses any Helix hardware -and- who is from a country where the new "reduced" price here in Oz for a HX Stomp XL is $1325 at the absolute cheapest .......

For only $50 more than the regular Stomp ..... a Stomp XL [+Exp Pedal] .... is a phenomenal package .... seriously .... if you are looking for a smaller solution and if you can work with the 8 x EFX Blocks + the two 2 x I/O Blocks ..... this is just a total no brainer deal.

Plus ... I *think* it allows you to grab Helix Native for only %99 !!

Ben
The Stomp XL + Native is one of the smartest gear decisions I've made in years. No regrets whatsoever.

Damnit! I have to replace a laptop right now. I really wanted to get this but thought I'd have to settle for a tonex, but at 150 off....ouch

curse you thread necromancers

Back