Fractal Releases FM3-B in Japan only? Bass players rejoice!

Not surprised. I'd be interested to find out that once the stores buy stock from the official distributor, if the person that buys the unit has a full warranty since they would be the second buyer. And obviously, any unit with a preset pack already loaded isn't "new" regardless of what they call it..
Distributors sell stock to retailers and retailers sell to customers. The person who buys the product is the first owner. Most companies probably don't sell direct to customers in most of the world so this is common.

Distributors sell stock to retailers and retailers sell to customers. The person who buys the product is the first owner. Most companies probably don't sell direct to customers in most of the world so this is common.
My understanding of the way Fractal does things doesn't align with that... They don't really do retail.

Perhaps that's different in some geographies?

My understanding of the way Fractal does things doesn't align with that... They don't really do retail.

Perhaps that's different in some geographies?
Japan is definitely different for Fractal. They have Fractals in stores. The point is that Fractal is more of an exception to the usual way gear is sold and that this is more common.

Back