Hotone Ampero II Stage (MP-380)

Damnit, Hotone. HX Stomp much?!

k.jpg

Can't be serious.
Pretty serious yep,Obviously there is some sarcasm in there .
You do you ,but there is no way I personally have any interest on pressing combinations of buttons on a floor modeller at anytime
And tap/ hold sure but multiple button combos , that’s a dealbreaker for me personally

Not just yet. :D
But At least someone sees how useful separate power amp models are.
Because they likely have someone going into Helix idea scale I bet
What models are most requested ?
What features ?
I am pretty sure the next gen Asian boxes will start to add captures very soon , you will likely see some at Namm maybe with encoder footswitches as well

I am pretty sure the next gen Asian boxes will start to add captures very soon , you will likely see some at Namm maybe with encoder footswitches as well

Mooer already has capturing covered - and it's not even all that bad.
And yes, all others will follow, very likely there's gonna be several devices loading the NAM format.
Does make a whole lot of sense for them, too. Apparently amp modeling is stil something not all companies can get right (the soundfiles for this very device here prove that IMVHO), so they could as well just concentrate on captures only and (unlike IKMM and ToneX) add some FX so you're ready to roll. Very low development costs (ok, loading NAM profiles at low latencies might cause quite some CPU hit, no idea...).

Interesting, that weird bar thing to the right is actually a digital VU meter.

Sounds really good, IMHO - like most Hotone products - but i haaaaate the late '90s, in-your-face, Wipeout-looking font used for the patch display.

Interesting, that weird bar thing to the right is actually a digital VU meter.

Sounds really good, IMHO - like most Hotone products - but i haaaaate the late '90s, in-your-face, Wipeout-looking font used for the patch display.

all i hear is his strings strumming like he isnt even plugged in...

Back