Helix 3.8 when?

^^ Who knows ... just pure speculation ... maybe because in the last 10 years they have developed a whole new and better modeling engine better than Helix / HX and it needs new hardware to run optimally and for the next 5 - 10 years of updating ???????

Helix / HX may not be going anywhere for now .... but there is no way in the universe [i.m.h.o] that the current Helix / HX tech and algorithms will be their top tier product in 2 - 3 years.

Ok, but even if they develop "a whole new and better modeling engine" and have new hardware to run it on, Line 6 is going to be modeling the same amps, cabs and pedals in Helix because they own them.

Platform shmatform, can the OG helix do this please?

Treat Yourself Donna Meagle GIF by Parks and Recreation

Oh believe me, I’ve put an FM9 and Stomp/VP4 rig through the theoretical grinder more than a couple times this week, but then there’s EXP pedals and power supplies and DI boxes and signal splitters and level controls and boards to hold all that shit and I end up back at sticking with Helix Floor/LT and whining at DI on various forums about how Helix should have all these super niche controls features so I don’t have to fuck with all that other nonsense.

Don't blame others for your sub-par reading speed.
Nah, I just find it funny when people write walls of text thinking there's an audience for it.
Maybe there is, but I always assume rarely anybody reads it because who wants to waste time on irrelevant internet stranger rants.
Not to say that you, or anybody else, are irrelevant as a person but:
aint nobody got time for that GIF

Back