Helix 3.2 when?

Feature request for the future: user can set the parameter order by effect.

Currently, if I have a stereo delay (Adriatic), the first page is time, scale, and feedback. I'd love to be able to swap out scale for mix, or time with mod depth, etc. That's key with the Stomp because you only have three knobs, and if you want to make quick changes, being able to tap the footswitch then see the three parameters on the first screen without paging. Another example, the Heir Apparent's first screen is gain, tone, and presence. Would much rather swap out presence for level.

Edit: I'm using a Stomp so I only have three knobs/parameters.

Last edited:
This would be specially nice for devices with less control knobs, such as the Stomps.

Yes I only have a Stomp now so that's why I really want it!

I'd be way less tempted to have external pedals if I could arrange the parameter order.

Also, my obligatory desire for a dedicated/better micropitch detune effect would be awesome. So I could fully get my Van Hagar on.

(yes I know about dual pitch but there's weird artifacts with that)

Also, my obligatory desire for a dedicated/better micropitch detune effect would be awesome. So I could fully get my Van Hagar on.

(yes I know about dual pitch but there's weird artifacts with that)
I've gotten *good* results in the HX but I VASTLY prefer the Boss for this. I don't really like the FAS options, for whatever reason. Boss is best for me.

I've gotten *good* results in the HX but I VASTLY prefer the Boss for this. I don't really like the FAS options, for whatever reason. Boss is best for me.

I think most of the modelers have a good pitch detune, at least something better than Helix. Fractal is my favorite, the Boss one is very good, Headrush even has a pretty good detune. Kemper has one but it was less interesting to me (just like all their effects). Helix is in last place for me.

Ok so now September has gone, any bets on when in October ? ima gonna say Helloween October 31st

Is it me, or was his reaction way out of left field? Dude, you signed an NDA that explicitly states you cannot talk about beta.
I actually thought it's some inside joke thing between you two :confused: Didn't read anything harsh in your comment.
If "out of left field" means "exaggerated reaction", then yes, out of left field.
That's what you get for dealing with general Zod! Luckily, here we have Zaod :LOL:

Is it me, or was his reaction way out of left field? Dude, you signed an NDA that explicitly states you cannot talk about beta.

It was so far out of left field that I laughed when I read it.

I can’t talk about the secret beta stuff in public after I agreed to keep it a secret? Fine, I’ll sell everything and go to a different modeler company. I’m sure they’ll make me part of their beta team and not care at all if I blow off the NDA…

Please stoke the fire, I need more laughs today.

D

Back