Headrush Core

My day fucking sucked. Rooting for you and your Headrush nonetheless, Bob!

Meh the only excitement I have over this product is that the natural progression is another MX5 unit soon but with profiling. Profiling has never really intrigued me but if it's included in an MX5 type unit I will grab one. I dont care about the vocal processor portion.

Ya all forgetting the best core of all

1695166227960.png

First Gen HR units used 12+ year old Avid 11R Modeling Algo's.

These current Gen HR units use 6+ year old Revalver Modeling Algo's

So ..... somewhere between 2029 <-> 2035 we will have a HR unit using 2023 modeling algo's.

Last edited:
funny thing about headrush for me is that they sound great and are easy to use, but I have never kept them. all got sold in the end. :idk

see no point of buying this over MX5

funny thing about headrush for me is that they sound great and are easy to use, but I have never kept them. all got sold in the end. :idk

see no point of buying this over MX5

I have owned it all except Kemper and NDSP and sold them all. I owned Helix LT 4 times, Helix Floor 2 times, Fractal FM3/9 twice, HXFX 3 times, GT-100 3 times, GX-100 twice, GP-10 5 times, RP1000 3 times and on and on

If I am being honest with myself, I'd do just fine with an amp, cab, and a couple choice FX. Thats what I am attempting to achieve with the Marshall JMD 1 coming (it models pre-amps only). if I can get the delays I need out of it, I may be done with floor modelers altogether. The MX5 is working out ok but if the Marshall blows me away then I may never use a floor modeler again who knows. Maybe I have been swimming against the shit tide because modeling isn't for me.

Back