Headrush Core

what does that mean?
With Line6, Kemper, FAS you have clearly separated lines of products with very well defined capabilities and tiers.
With the other ones you have a bunch of devices that are all over the place in terms of power, capabilities and "families".

They're all more or less disposable but with Nux, Ampero and Headrush they're especially disposable.

With Line6, Kemper, FAS you have clearly separated lines of products with very well defined capabilities and tiers.
With the other ones you have a bunch of devices that are all over the place in terms of power, capabilities and "families".

They're all more or less disposable but with Nux, Ampero and Headrush they're especially disposable.
Hahaha! Looks like someone has an opinion.

• Poo
Reactions: SKU
After spending a lot of time with the Core and comparing directly with the GT-1000, Helix, QC, Kemper Player and others I can say it's last on my list in terms of sound quality. I wanted to put it up against the Ampero Stage but I didn't have one available. Surprisingly I think the Kemper Player came out on top. Such a shame because the hardware and UI on the Core are fantastic. And before someone chimes in and says "it's all subjective" - no, it's really not. There are good and bad models and captures. This is not one of the best as far as sound, unfortunately.

Last edited:
11r rack unit was cool. MX5 size was great but this continues to be a non-starter brand. No ill will to it I just don't see any reason you would pick it over anything else.

Back