Headrush Core

I'll say it again. Those Vocal Path/ FX sound like lukewarm ass.

If you have a TC Helicon product or an old Digitech.... or just a decent board with not half
bad Mic Pres you are better off.

I'll say it again. Those Vocal Path/ FX sound like lukewarm ass.

If you have a TC Helicon product or an old Digitech.... or just a decent board with not half
bad Mic Pres you are better off.

I'll agree without even hearing it. IMO a dumb idea to put Autotune on it. I use a Digitech Live FX for my vocal effects. I rarely if ever use the pitch fx, I use it 99% of the time for special vocal effects like telephone, timed echos, deep reverbs etc etc for certain parts of songs. Occasionally the harmonies which are fantastic on it.

I'll agree without even hearing it. IMO a dumb idea to put Autotune on it. I use a Digitech Live FX for my vocal effects. I rarely if ever use the pitch fx, I use it 99% of the time for special vocal effects like telephone, timed echos, deep reverbs etc etc for certain parts of songs. Occasionally the harmonies which are fantastic on it.

I think Leon Todd did a vid where he ran his guitar through the Auto-Tune. :idk

My friend and I tried to dial it in, but to no avail. It's more of a Pop/R&B effect
the way the Presets are set up on the Prime, and not really useful for the target
audience of who is likely to use a Prime, in my opinion.

I think Leon Todd did a vid where he ran his guitar through the Auto-Tune. :idk

My friend and I tried to dial it in, but to no avail. It's more of a Pop/R&B effect
the way the Presets are set up on the Prime, and not really useful for the target
audience of who is likely to use a Prime, in my opinion.

I get a bit irked sometimes talking about Auto Tune. Remember the Peavey Auto Tune guitar? I chased Mike (Smith?) all around the web who was at the time the head of I think Sales or product management. Anywho I kept asking him if they were going to make a left handed model. I was polite about it believe it or not. I made comments on the youtube channel, sent him emails, got his number at one point and left him a voicemail. For months I chased him and finally one day he blurts out on the youtube channel in a rude way (paraphrasing here) that left handed players do not matter to anyone including Peavey. THAT is when I let him have it but not until then.

I do recall that guitar. Never had a chance to try one out.

I had a friend who was a lefty and I saw how hard it was for him to be able to
find and play gear. Obstacles everywhere. Heck, we'd go into music stores to
check stuff out and have fun and sometimes there wasn't one thing he could
play. That sucks!!

I get a bit irked sometimes talking about Auto Tune. Remember the Peavey Auto Tune guitar? I chased Mike (Smith?) all around the web who was at the time the head of I think Sales or product management. Anywho I kept asking him if they were going to make a left handed model. I was polite about it believe it or not. I made comments on the youtube channel, sent him emails, got his number at one point and left him a voicemail. For months I chased him and finally one day he blurts out on the youtube channel in a rude way (paraphrasing here) that left handed players do not matter to anyone including Peavey. THAT is when I let him have it but not until then.
Damn, what a D-bag.

Most modern units manage to get at least 1-2 "names". Atomic leaned on Russ Parrish/Satchel. Even the much-maligned ISP Theta Pro had Ethan Brosh.

Lots of pages here and have I read exactly none of them.

Safe to assume that we all can agree that this thing is trash and to just get a helix product instead then or ???

Anybody know if it's possible to transfer rigs between two different devices using a USB stick only and no PC/Mac connection (like the Kemper)?

Back