Grid Slammer incoming. Oh, and Eventide Micropitch.

Dude. I had that happen last night with the magic mouse and keyboard at the same time last night with a loop in progress and a bunch of changes not saved. Pure panic. I put both on chargers in a panic walked away and luckily they reconnected when I came back.

Fun fact, it’s took me 4 days to realize you could scroll left and right with the Magic Mouse. 4 f***ing days I spent doing a drag and hold scroll trying to find the play head or move around in the track.

I got the Magic Mouse just because it did that. :rofl

To be fair, I had already been using Logic for a few years and just saw someone mention it on GearSlutz or something.

Grid Slammer on the porch

Happy Little Girl GIF by Demic

:bag
777752_8e62956891fe4dd38edd41f64e4155c0~mv2.webp

Seriously though, I've always wanted to try a Grid Slammer pedal. Let us know how it goes.

Reactions: JT
:bag
777752_8e62956891fe4dd38edd41f64e4155c0~mv2.webp

Seriously though, I've always wanted to try a Grid Slammer pedal. Let us know how it goes.
One thing the BL does NOT need is mud killed. Though I would be lying if I said I wasn't interested in this pedal out of GAS curiosity alone :bagBL already tight af. The Grid Slammer is tight for sure, in it's own way. Juicy when cranked and sounds VICIOUS :satan

Futzed some more with the Micropitch. Still don't like the editor or interface. I can say with certainly that I would ABSOLUTELY LOATHE THE Amplifire Box for the same reasons. I am convinced people buy this Eventide pedal for one thing. Which, at least in mono so I am probably doing it wrong; the Boss is wayyyyyyyy more obvious and impressive to my ears. But the delays on this are actually excellent sounding.

So futzed around a bit more with the Micropitch last night. I set it it up in a stereo loop of my FM9 into my interface with studio monitors. Still not impressed.

I am doing it wrong but I also think I am having incorrect expectations :unsure: I think I just like the sound of the Boss dual pitch which is a subset of the thing the Micropitch does overall. I am not adding a Boss modeler into this mix at all and I am not big on adding the PS-6 to the stable either. Ehhh.

@DrewJD82 where is that 7th Seal vid you did?

So futzed around a bit more with the Micropitch last night. I set it it up in a stereo loop of my FM9 into my interface with studio monitors. Still not impressed.

I am doing it wrong but I also think I am having incorrect expectations :unsure: I think I just like the sound of the Boss dual pitch which is a subset of the thing the Micropitch does overall. I am not adding a Boss modeler into this mix at all and I am not big on adding the PS-6 to the stable either. Ehhh.

@DrewJD82 where is that 7th Seal vid you did?

Are you one of the two subscribers I lost this week? :rofl

Hahahah I never cared about my subscriber count and then recently state I was considering putting some effort into my channel, boom, 2 subscribers gone. (Pretty sure one was my ex :ROFLMAO:)

Is there something about Fractal’s micropitch you don’t dig, or just want a separate option?

Are you one of the two subscribers I lost this week? :rofl

Hahahah I never cared about my subscriber count and then recently state I was considering putting some effort into my channel, boom, 2 subscribers gone. (Pretty sure one was my ex :ROFLMAO:)

Never! (I just actually subscribed lol)

Thanks for the vid. I will take a listen :satan

Does Grid Slammer = Just another way to say "Tube Screamer?" :wat
Honestly? I don't know? I don't generally Tube Scream. Or am not aware of it when I do :rofl The Caline Timmy clone I have is great. This is seems to be in that ballpark (of what I think is Tube Scream town) and then gets super juicy when absolutely cranked on top of amp gain.

Back