Functional QC questions….”how do I”

AFKAEjay

Roadie
Despite my earlier comments I was gonna return it…I didn’t…and setting it up…and running into some stuff more experienced users might be willing to help.
I know I know…daring in this neighborhood;)

Q1: How do I mute row 1? I got row 1 set up for cleans, 2 for dirt. I can tell in factory presets there is a way to mute row 1 with scenes…but can’t figure it out. Row 2 I can mute in a scene with the mute option in the options of the row itself…but I can’t seem to pull something simular for row 1. For now I used a gain module as a workaround.

Q2 Is there a wah I can keep on, which only engages when the connected expression is moved?

Q3 Is there a way have 2 switches behave like decrease/increase? (Substituting a volume pedal)

Despite my earlier comments I was gonna return it…I didn’t…and setting it up…and running into some stuff more experienced users might be willing to help.
I know I know…daring in this neighborhood;)

Q1: How do I mute row 1? I got row 1 set up for cleans, 2 for dirt. I can tell in factory presets there is a way to mute row 1 with scenes…but can’t figure it out. Row 2 I can mute in a scene with the mute option in the options of the row itself…but I can’t seem to pull something simular for row 1. For now I used a gain module as a workaround.

Q2 Is there a wah I can keep on, which only engages when the connected expression is moved?

Q3 Is there a way have 2 switches behave like decrease/increase? (Substituting a volume pedal)
Q1: By row do you mean literally the first two lanes or rows 1/2=1 and 3/4=2? In any case, I used amp/capture blocks to mute the separate signal paths. Set bypass mode to mute (or something like that) and assign bypass to scenes.

Q2: There's auto-engage, but there's no option to have it respond to movement at any point of travel. You can set it to bypass in the heel down position (and maybe toe down), the options are in the exp pedal assignment menu.

I used amp/capture blocks to mute the separate signal paths
Thnx…I’ll look into that. The preset I looked into had everything on a “lane” (1 of 4) disabled…yet it was muted…remains a mystery how that was done….putting it here cause maybe some reader is in the know ;)

Screenshot_20240407-180324.jpg

The manual is worth skimming through. Swipe down on the main screen to access IO settings and touch the headphone out.

I think you can hold down the input or output of the row and hold down somewhere to mute the row. Doing row 1 for clean and row 3 for dirty works really well if you like very different effects for each.

I think you can hold down the input or output of the row and hold down somewhere to mute the row. Doing row 1 for clean and row 3 for dirty works really well if you like very different effects for each.
Yes, there are a lot of things you can assign to scenes, including parameters in the input and output blocks. Just depends on the rest of the routing and preference.

Back