Fractal Talk

Ryan ---> Time stamped

jim carrey harry GIF

I don't think it rubs off so much as drips in between your cheeks so fiercely that it'll eventually
Niagara right down your legs. :idk

This actually is how my morning almost started…..er, sharted-

I threw my back out pretty bad yesterday in a sneezing fit from this sinus infection I got after my trip. Bad enough that last night when I laid down in bed and straightened my neck/back out it knocked the wind out of me and I started shaking as if I were freezing for a couple minutes.

Echo wakes me up this morning in his “I’m a happy puppy but I gotta shit, dad!” way, I cautiously get up to not tweak my back, take a giant swig out of the very strong ice coffee in my fridge then start slowly walking Echo outside. Get about 250 feet from my apartment and I feel the 6 tacos I ate last night load up for an immediate departure. Echo has barely begun his walk and doesn’t understand “Dadda is gonna shit his pants”, nor “dadda’s back is FUCKED and if you pull on this leash I’m gonna hit the ground and shit my pants”, I get hit with another sneezing fit as I’m trying my best to squeeze my ass cheeks together and hold the leash, snot is blasting out my nose and hanging down as a start lurching my way back to my apartment with Echo stopping to smell the literal roses every 10 feet. :rofl

I can only imagine what that looked like to anyone who saw it.

I threw my back out pretty bad yesterday in a sneezing fit from this sinus infection I got after my trip. Bad enough that last night when I laid down in bed and straightened my neck/back out it knocked the wind out of me and I started shaking as if I were freezing for a couple minutes.

Echo wakes me up this morning in his “I’m a happy puppy but I gotta shit, dad!” way, I cautiously get up to not tweak my back, take a giant swig out of the very strong ice coffee in my fridge then start slowly walking Echo outside. Get about 250 feet from my apartment and I feel the 6 tacos I ate last night load up for an immediate departure. Echo has barely begun his walk and doesn’t understand “Dadda is gonna shit his pants”, nor “dadda’s back is FUCKED and if you pull on this leash I’m gonna hit the ground and shit my pants”, I get hit with another sneezing fit as I’m trying my best to squeeze my ass cheeks together and hold the leash, snot is blasting out my nose and hanging down as a start lurching my way back to my apartment with Echo stopping to smell the literal roses every 10 feet. :rofl

This....right....here.....is comedy gold! Why? I've been exactly there more times than I'd like to admit........
laugh.gif

Oh man! Don't leave us all hanging like that. Did you make it?? :LOL:

Back