Fractal Talk

I play high-ish gain IRL (on Mesas) with the Telecaster (Fishman Koch pups), and yes it sounds different than humbuckers, but it sounds different-awesome. I'm just struggling to get that same experience with the Fractal, and this is a main guitar for me, along with my IBZ JS.
Well then

tumblr_pbdvonFOTv1qj6sk2o1_500.gif

:D

I play high gain with both single coils and humbuckers and think it's awesome for both. The Helix is good too but for what I like I think the Fractal is way better. I'm more of a Marshall guy though, that's probably the difference.

Say Guys what is the CPU Limit on FM9 turbo where its not advised to go above
I'm Hovering about 81-82% (scratching the red) is this still usable or will introduce problems ?
Dual Ultra Hi Res cabs used if i Go to Standard IR it drops to about ~72%

Thanks
80% is the recommended limit.

In my experience it can work up to about 85%, but you are more likely to run into random issues like the unit muting itself when changing scenes in that scenario. 81-82% is probably fine.

Note that you can also run a single cab block in stereo and just feed it two amps left/right if that's the scenario you are using.

Even on the Axe-Fx 3 I rarely use dual amps and cab blocks.

Ooh Aaahhh. Adjusted input gain in Settings, to a higher level so it's "tickling the red", and it brought my Tele to life. Every model I tried (Deluxe Reverb, Smallbox, AC20, JP2C.....all over the board) sounded WAY better.
Auto input gain would be cool lol or maybe it's already a thing?

Back