• None of the above

• Electric sex pants

• Unsliced Bread

• Prosthetic "tone fingers"

• JiveTurkey's resolve to "innovate" with audio signal routing

• Lab grown "safe & guilt-free" toe meat

Results are only viewable after voting.
Seeing as we're speculating here...

I wonder if it's time to resurrect my hopes for the FAS FM-Helmet?

1723142749962.png

My absolute ultra way out there guess would be a product that has Fractals version off "Liquid Profiling".

When CK released his KPA Update to introduce LP's ..... Cliff did not hold back at how annoyed he was as he was working on his exact version of the same thing .... but better.

Who knows ? .... Cliff !!!

Ben
I don’t think Cliff was concerned with Liquid Profiling as a threat/ direct competition to his amp sim/ modeling. I think he was probably thinking it was crazy to suggest it was going to be as effective as modeling.

Fractals level of modeling an amp, the way it gives a user access to the large volume of all the possible permutations of settings and states of performance versus Kempers pre liquid profiling is like an ocean compared to an olympic sized swimming pool!

After liquid profiling you can certainly say Kemper expanded the scope of realistic delivery beyond a static snapshot of an amps potential but it still isn’t close to the scope Fractals modeling delivers. Kemper never said it was. It was the defenders of the faith that created that noise.

And before anyone accuses me of blasphemy bear in mind I sold my FM9 and bought a Kemper Player shortly after that happened, in part because liquid profiling was enough improvement to make me want to have access to it and the FM9 was just an over abundance of ‘everything’ I didn’t really need.

[…] And before anyone accuses me of blasphemy bear in mind I sold my FM9 and bought a Kemper Player shortly after that happened, in part because liquid profiling was enough improvement to make me want to have access to it and the FM9 was just more ‘everything’ I didn’t really need.
I get it. Cliff makes waffles, not enchiladas.

My absolute ultra way out there guess would be a product that has Fractals version off "Liquid Profiling".

When CK released his KPA Update to introduce LP's ..... Cliff did not hold back at how annoyed he was as he was working on his exact version of the same thing .... but better.

Who knows ? .... Cliff !!!

Ben

yes, if there are patents filed for grey box let's see why

Back