What is it not it is? Is it?

• None of the above

• Electric sex pants

• Unsliced Bread

• Prosthetic "tone fingers"

• JiveTurkey's resolve to "innovate" with audio signal routing

• Lab grown "safe & guilt-free" toe meat

Results are only viewable after voting.
So you weren't happy the first day you brought home your device?
It needed to be updated for you to be happy with it?

By the way....does one need to be unhappy in order to update?

I usually update because I want to see what Cliff's been working on.........
biggrin.gif

I'd guess Cliff joined this community because, generally speaking, it's pretty great. But it seems like some people have been making it less great (for him). Fucking unfortunate imo.

I'd guess Cliff joined this community because, generally speaking, it's pretty great. But it seems like some people have been making it less great (for him). Fucking unfortunate imo.

Close to half the regulars here are Fractal owners, so it’s understandable that he would make the time to check in once in a while. Personally, I appreciate the work he puts into his products and hope that he doesn’t get TGPed too much in here. That would be annoying as fuck.

I'd imagine he's busy getting ready to launch a product more than anything. The Fractal ratio here drowns out any of the Camp Survivor stuff within a few posts, at least from my POV. I mean, at least half this thread can be read as satire/comedy, hopefully he's had some chuckles along the way.

Back