• None of the above

• Electric sex pants

• Unsliced Bread

• Prosthetic "tone fingers"

• JiveTurkey's resolve to "innovate" with audio signal routing

• Lab grown "safe & guilt-free" toe meat

Results are only viewable after voting.
You must be a limber guy. Because you like to make big stretches. :D

Dude, what has been at the center of all of this banter the past 3 weeks?

You think that Fractal doesn't know this is where all their biggest fans (and word of mouth) hang out?
There is no such thing as a casual post when it comes to a brand posting about an upcoming new SKU.

place was dead early this morning so I figured what better way to get the board's juices flowing!

Dude, what has been at the center of all of this banter the past 3 weeks?

You think that Fractal doesn't know this is where all their biggest fans (and word of mouth) hang out?
There is no such thing as a casual post when it comes to a brand posting about an upcoming new SKU.

place was dead early this morning so I figured what better way to get the board's juices flowing!
Tinfoil Hat GIF by The Tick

This place is too small to have a big impact on ramping up interest. As opposed to Neural's "SOON" bullshit with their carefully marketed pics slowly revealing another mediocre plugin, spread all over social media.

Tinfoil Hat GIF by The Tick

This place is too small to have a big impact on ramping up interest. As opposed to Neural's "SOON" bullshit with their carefully marketed pics slowly revealing another mediocre plugin, spread all over social media.

Attachments

• IMG_5490.jpeg
    IMG_5490.jpeg
    17.9 KB · Views: 11
It's got firmware - check.
It's not replacing and current Fractal SKU - check.
It's... it's.....
Uhm.....

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
OK, fair enough. There are FAS engineers (plural) working on it, so yeah.

(Still not as if anyone had been promised anything specific. I guess that's the difference between this and NDSP rage. Says the QC fanboi.)

Back