• None of the above

• Electric sex pants

• Unsliced Bread

• Prosthetic "tone fingers"

• JiveTurkey's resolve to "innovate" with audio signal routing

• Lab grown "safe & guilt-free" toe meat

Results are only viewable after voting.
August-2024-calendar-b18.jpg

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if any other brand had dropped a major teaser about a new product,
and then went radio silent for 3 weeks, some of you all would be cussing them out left and right......

View attachment 27472

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if any other brand had dropped a major teaser about a new product,
and then went radio silent for 3 weeks, some of you all would be cussing them out left and right......
I think most get salty about the SOON when it comes to updates for a product that were promised many years ago but still beartng the Soon drum

Absolutely correct! Especially if it were Neural DSP. :rofl

Yeah, and some brands make you wait months for each update......pick your poison I guess?
shrug.gif
laugh.gif

The undo button on the QC is wonderful for this type of stuff
I have a pet peeve about the QC Undo implementation, though. Somebody, somehow, decided that it should only function in the main layout view. Meaning: if you're editing an effect and you screw up a value, you have to exit the edit screen in order to hit Undo. But since you're no longer looking at that effect's parameters, you can't verify that the Undo has taken effect. I know, I know, your ears should tell you. But if you're dealing with multiple, subtle changes, it's a PITA. (And more importantly, an easy fix.)

(tl;dr - As it stands now, I almost never use the Undo feature.)

FHTA61wWQAITZ1Y.jpg

Last edited:
Back