• None of the above

• Electric sex pants

• Unsliced Bread

• Prosthetic "tone fingers"

• JiveTurkey's resolve to "innovate" with audio signal routing

• Lab grown "safe & guilt-free" toe meat

Results are only viewable after voting.
Grampa Simpson Meme GIF by MOODMAN
Back in my day we called that the gripmaster.
That's how I gave myself a sports hernia.....amiright!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I came damn close to buying one after seeing a demo on the 60 Cycle Hum YouTube channel, the spring reverb is incredible. But digging deeper, I saw that it was way behind on the Marshall models (at the time, this was not long after launch), so I opted for an FM9T instead.

But I’m still keeping an eye on it, there may be a purchase down the road depending on what they do with the updates…

The Marshalls are way better than they were, but still not in the same league as Fractal.

The spring reverb does not disappoint! It’s the best I’ve ever heard in a digital pedal

1724632397693.png

FAS-DOG
DIGITAL ON the GO!

- loads up to 64 of your favorite Fractal presets
- 10 micro-stepped user assignable actuator knobs
- 5 multi-function user assignable footswitches
- 11 user assignable soft touch buttons
- fully MIDI and AxeEdit compatible
- stereo outputs / 2 expression pedal jacks / stereo FX loop
- HEADPHONE OUTPUT :giggle:
- fully Bluetooth and WiFi equipped
- built in PC interface and 3 watt class-D stereo amplifier

$1,199 USD

COMING 'SOON' - detachable 8 x 5 touchscreen/UI

:pickle:pickle:pickle:pickle

Last edited:
5-10 pages of emoji reacts and still nothing🤣. I’ve got an axe3 in my sights but I’m waiting to see what this new thing is cooking.

I know if I pickup an Axe3 the universe will deliver fractal native, maybe I need to fall on the sword for everyone.

On a side note I also grabbed a TMP, the hate for it is pretty spectacular. Imagine people getting joy out of a product or having different needs to you and you just can’t help yourself but dunk on it at every possible opportunity. Criticism and convos are great but when it’s constant hurr durr on something it’s just living in your head rent free.

Then why include so many variables that 99% of the public have no clue how they affect tone without first experimenting with them?

Raise you hand if you ever used a tube amp for more than a year without ever worrying about the bias setting.
Aside the obvious single ended and cathode biased amps...most certainly have.

I had my Trem-o-verb I got in 94 2 years when I installed a bias pot and it was 4 years before I changed tubes and didn't check bias once.
Of the metric shit ton of amps I owned the only ones I ever checked bias where when I changed tubes, which on a THD Flexi was quite often going between 34s and 88s or 34 together with 6550s.

But the again I was told on the other place that tubes don't have much effect on resulting sound.

View attachment 27282

FAS-DOG
DIGITAL ON the GO!

- loads up to 64 of your favorite Fractal presets
- 10 micro-stepped user assignable actuator knobs
- 5 multi-function user assignable footswitches
- 11 user assignable soft touch buttons
- fully MIDI and AxeEdit compatible
- stereo outputs / 2 expression pedal jacks / stereo FX loop
- HEADPHONE OUTPUT :giggle:
- fully Bluetooth and WiFi equipped
- built in PC interface and 3 watt class-D stereo amplifier

$1,199 USD

COMING 'SOON' - detachable 8 x 5 touchscreen/UI

:pickle:pickle:pickle:pickle
Imagine that faux leather or what it is, getting all vintagey and worn and yucky

Why do you say that?
In nearly 18 years of being involved in music tech, not once have I seen a design take that little time (a few weeks) to turn around. User testing alone can often take a month or two, but usually you don't even get that far until you've settled on a design that you have some faith in; which in itself means going around a whole bunch of internal revisions that the public or alpha/beta testers never even see. I remember when we did Geist at FXpansion we did one design that we thought was bang on, but after a few rounds of user testing we had to throw it all in the bin!!

And I'd reiterate my point. When your product ends up having as much functionality and as many exposed parameters and as much flexibility as the Axe3 does, you're always going to have a challenge making the thing easy and intuitive to use.

The reality is that when you pack that much functionality into a single device, creating an intuitive and straightforward user interface becomes exponentially more challenging. Every parameter, every feature has to be accessible, but balancing that with ease of use is like walking a tightrope. It’s incredibly difficult to design something that’s both feature-rich and user-friendly, especially in a professional-grade product like the Axe-FX III, where users expect a high degree of control over every aspect of their sound.

Back