What is it not it is? Is it?

• None of the above

• Electric sex pants

• Unsliced Bread

• Prosthetic "tone fingers"

• JiveTurkey's resolve to "innovate" with audio signal routing

• Lab grown "safe & guilt-free" toe meat

Results are only viewable after voting.
I just find this line of thought interesting: "I use modelers live, but I use tube amps recording, so when I run it through this mic that colors it heavily, into this mic pre that colors it heavily, and then apply these VSTs, I get pure distillation of toan".

I imagine it's just as much about the experience for the player, though. Like if they enjoy and are inspired more by playing the amp, then go with that.

Dramebaaz Anybody There GIF by Grish Majethiya

The coolest part of recording is getting it released. The rest is just details.

nah, it’s about the magic in capturing a moment. The more special, the better.

I first got into home recording back in the eighties, with a four track cassette recorder. About fifteen years ago, after a hiatus, I delved into the whole DAW experience. For me, the finished product is nice to have, but the real joy comes in the process of creating that song. The arrangement, the various parts, all of that.

I first got into home recording back in the eighties, with a four track cassette recorder. About fifteen years ago, after a hiatus, I delved into the whole DAW experience. For me, the finished product is nice to have, but the real joy comes in the process of creating that song. The arrangement, the various parts, all of that.
Writing is fun! I just don’t care about the process when it comes to recording as long as it has an end goal. Amps, sims, live drums, programmed drums, whatever it takes to get the point across so that when it’s done it sounds like what I want or what the band heard in their head when we were putting it together.

What's the deal with Fractal? I ordered an FM3 Turbo and EV-1 (both in stock). Paid $90 for overnight shipping. The FM3 showed up, the EV-1 never shipped and nobody is getting back to me. Communications have been extra poor with this sale. Horrible actually.

What's the deal with Fractal? I ordered an FM3 Turbo and EV-1 (both in stock). Paid $90 for overnight shipping. The FM3 showed up, the EV-1 never shipped and nobody is getting back to me. Communications have been extra poor with this sale. Horrible actually.
How long ago did you email them? They’re pretty quick to respond.

Well, I’m sure it wasn’t intentional. I’ve only had stellar customer service from them. Email is the best way to contact them. Considering it’s the weekend, there’s a possibility that you won’t hear from them until Monday.

I think the load box w the Dyna cab / cab lab 4 integration is going to be most likely

As Cliff said it does not replace any of the current products

I think if you have an FM0 with the power of and FM9 or Axe 3 for players that don’t need the footswitch you could argue that would be a more interesting offering but that could impact sales on the other units

I am doubting a plug-in unless it’s perhaps something like metallurgy that is different from the AXE and limited in scope like 10 FAS original models and Dyna cab integration

A small box with fixed signal path and more in the compact stomp class and much lower price point could be possible too although Fractal already considers the FM3 the entry level and little brother

Back