What is it not it is? Is it?

• None of the above

• Electric sex pants

• Unsliced Bread

• Prosthetic "tone fingers"

• JiveTurkey's resolve to "innovate" with audio signal routing

• Lab grown "safe & guilt-free" toe meat

Results are only viewable after voting.
Guys, I've been doing a tonne of window shopping lately, when am I going to know if the Fractal product is the one....?

Guys, I've been doing a tonne of window shopping lately, when am I going to know if the Fractal product is the one....?
Depends on what your needs are. If you were to snag say the III right now, chances are even if the IV came out tomorrow, you'd never need to upgrade as the III does anything 99 percent of us need.

But again, it depends on what your use case is

Depends on what your needs are. If you were to snag say the III right now, chances are even if the IV came out tomorrow, you'd never need to upgrade as the III does anything 99 percent of us need.

But again, it depends on what your use case is

Unfortunately, an Axe FX3 with the FC12 costs €4,000 in my part of Europe, which is more than I'm willing to invest in this kind of gear. The FM9 would be tempting, but I feel like there's a better version to come in the future, which I'm going to hold out for. The form factor and the UI just isn't quite there yet for me compared to the competitors.

A single Fractal amp in a ToneX One size pedal would be something though. The Fractal tones with minimal hardware.
Weird to say the fractal UI isn't there but Tone X is 🤣

Tbh I wouldn't be shocked if the IV gen still doesn't have a massively improved UI. But yeah EU prices make Fractal very hard to stomach. If probably snag a QC or Helix if I were you

FX, IR player with SIC capability? SICk indeed \m/
AKAIK SIC goes in the amp block...

...unless it's the TMP.

Audience Oh Snap GIF by The Maury Show

You missed the P word.

I'm assuming same CPU as FM3 = same cooling requirements.

Eliminating the footswitches and that chassis area gets rid of quite a bit of internal volume
that's probably part of the current cooling equation.

My crystal ball says not the same CPU and something scaled down in relation to the scaled down size & features???

I keep my SHARC Audio Module in a pretty small enclosure and it doesn't sweat too much while running the FM3 firmware :unsure:

Back