• None of the above

• Electric sex pants

• Unsliced Bread

• JiveTurkey's resolve to "innovate" with audio signal routing

• Lab grown "safe & guilt-free" toe meat

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tell you what. This is right up gasp’s alley. Every piece of gear is. But this especially considering how much he likes the h90. That’s already like 10 product buys right there.

Dammmnnn… I leave for a few hours and 15 pages already?

Here’s my summary:

1. Congrats @FractalAudio and team. This looks like a winner!

2. Steve Sterlacci sucks a sweaty taint. Fuck him and his bottom-feeding, clickbate YouTube channel. Hi Steve! 👋🏻

3. Never trust a word @nicolasrivera says. He’s lost his credibility… yet again.

3. @timbuck3 has gone full-troll. It’s not even funny anymore. Thus, not even worth responding to.

4. Glad to see you made it through the storm @DrewJD82!

Did I miss anything?

Dammmnnn… I leave for a few hours and 15 pages already?

Here’s my summary:

1. Congrats @FractalAudio and team. This looks like a winner!

2. Steve Sterlacci sucks a sweaty taint. Fuck him and his bottom-feeding, clickbate YouTube channel. Hi Steve! 👋🏻

3. Never trust a word @nicolasrivera says. He’s lost his credibility… yet again.

3. @timbuck3 has gone full-troll. It’s not even funny anymore. Thus, not even worth responding to.

4. Glad to see you made it through the storm @DrewJD82!

Did I miss anything?
Thank you Nominal.

Thank you Nominal.
IMG_3853.gif

I'm not completely sold on onboard editing of blocks yet, I'll have to see how it actually works as the manual kind of glosses over this part.

Yeah no picture in the manual for what the screen looks like editing or viewing parameters in a block. Curious about that.

Seems fairly straightforward in the manual though to edit. Turn the select knob to highlight a block, press Enter to edit the block, turn the corresponding A-D knob to adjust value, page arrow to get to other pages.

I’m cautiously optimistic this will be pretty simple for basic on-device tweaks.

No voice command either!! WTF man!!

No deal!
I can see where that could be a letdown to some. The FX-8 had a looper that you didn't even need to add to a preset (it was always available). I like that feature.

That said, not even the Axe-FX III has a full featured looper. It has a basic looper that is great for dialing in presets and for noodling around with, but serious looper users will not be satisfied and should invest in a fully featured standalone looper device IMO.

I can see where that could be a letdown to some. The FX-8 had a looper that you didn't even need to add to a preset (it was always available). I like that feature.

That said, not even the Axe-FX III has a full featured looper. It has a basic looper that is great for dialing in presets and for noodling around with, but serious looper users will not be satisfied and should invest in a fully featured standalone looper device IMO.
That's kinda my feeling too. If you're really into looping, get a dedicated looper that has the bells and whistles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back