• Electric sex pants

• Unsliced Bread

• JiveTurkey's resolve to "innovate" with audio signal routing

• Lab grown "safe & guilt-free" toe meat

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Escobar Spe GIF by hero0fwar

How is it selling on facebook marketplace where you are? I don't have an account and have to use my wifes. You get some time waster emails and low balls but I've found it a lot easier and stress free than ebay. Plus once it's sold it's sold, there's no coming back after a few months with buyers remorse and using ebay distance selling regs to force you to refund.
I’ve never tried it. But it’s obviously time this old dog learns some new tricks.

I don't mind Reverb. :sofa

10% fees total is pretty good for a kid who grew up getting 30%-40%
retail on trade in, or had to pay 20% for consignment fees.

I don't think Reverb is any dumber or more challenging an endeavour than any
other that involves humans. :idk

#alwaystheoutlier :LOL:
Honestly, I’ve always felt the same way up until this sale. And I don’t think my beef is with Reverb so much as with the USPS.

I’ve never tried it. But it’s obviously time this old dog learns some new tricks.

Worth giving it a go. You've got a much smaller pool of people to sell to but no fees to worry about. If someone low balls me or asks an unbelievably stupid question I just ignore them.

How is it selling on facebook marketplace where you are? I don't have an account and have to use my wifes. You get some time waster emails and low balls but I've found it a lot easier and stress free than ebay. Plus once it's sold it's sold, there's no coming back after a few months with buyers remorse and using ebay distance selling regs to force you to refund.

It’s funny, I don’t sell broken shit, but I do prefer the anonymity of Kijiji, etc. I don’t love everyone I know knowing what/when I’m selling and I don’t love the buyer having access to my Facebook profile even if it’s just the main pic or whatever.

It’s funny, I don’t sell broken shit, but I do prefer the anonymity of Kijiji, etc. I don’t love everyone I know knowing what/when I’m selling and I don’t love the buyer having access to my Facebook profile even if it’s just the main pic or whatever.
yeah, just because the sale is cash and I'm out doesn't mean I'm not gonna get harassed by some buyer-regret-lunatic down the road...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back