• None of the above

• Electric sex pants

• Unsliced Bread

• JiveTurkey's resolve to "innovate" with audio signal routing

• Lab grown "safe & guilt-free" toe meat

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here in the States paint for barns was red due to iron odixe(rust) being a preventative for mold and the like......and it being plentiful. Mix with oil ... viola

In Sweden, no offense to @the swede , it also has royal ties.....for all of Europe.
Thats correct, i also meant iron oxide, but the mine is a copper mine :bonk
Yeah it was considered a luxury and status in the beginning but later the red paint became traditional because of abundance. People that have houses painted with this paint needs to brush and repaint to maintain it.

What are we all pairing the FX4 with ?
other than tube amps.
I'm interested to see if it can work as a replacement for all or most of my FM9 sized Strymon pedalboard.

I'm thinking "FX4" in 4CM -> BluGuitar Amp 1 Mercury Edition.

If the FX4 supports scenes like the FM-series, then I'd do MIDI on scene changes to control the channels etc on my Amp 1.

I considered the HX Effects for this back in the day but I just don't like the Line6 delays/reverbs/modulations as much.

family-matters-steve-urkel.png
Since I know I've got you all on the edge of your seats... I'm $30 in the hole on this :cuss non-sale so far, thanks to Reverb collecting and keeping the shipping charges. (Note: Reverb sold me the shipping, and provided the shipping label. To a verboten destination.)

Last edited:
Since I know I've got you all on the edge of your seats... I'm $30 in the hole on this :cuss non-sale so far, thanks to Reverb collecting and keeping the shipping charges. (Note: Reverb sold me the shipping, and provided the shipping label. To a verboten destination.)

That's some serious bullshit. How the hell can they take fees from you when you're having to refund the seller because of a shipping problem? Wow they suck.

That's some serious bullshit. How the hell can they take fees from you when you're having to refund the seller because of a shipping problem? Wow they suck.

THIS ^ right here is why I don't use Reverb to sell !

I’m wondering if I should try chasing them around about it this week. Not sure $30 * probability of satisfaction is worth the (additional) spikes in blood pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back