• None of the above

• Electric sex pants

• Unsliced Bread

• JiveTurkey's resolve to "innovate" with audio signal routing

• Lab grown "safe & guilt-free" toe meat

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are an odd bunch, that is for sure. Odd, but always entertaining. Whatever the hot thread is at the moment always morphs into random side discussions and inside jokes.

The best part is that no one seems to get to up tight about things when the insults fly. It is good to see that we can get along without all having to self censor or face the ban hammer.
IMG_3210.gif

No breakfast for me most days, a little fruit if really hungry. I try not to eat anything from 9pm to 12pm the next day, intermittent fasting. With that, plus cutting back on carbs some in only a few months I have lost 13 lbs and been able to keep it off.

Same. I have not eaten breakfast in years. Most days I don't consume any actual food
until 4pm to 6pm. Just coffee and water. Lots of water. You get used to the hunger pangs,
and realize the mind tries to trick us into thinking if we don't answer them immediately
with food we will die.

We don't die. Not yet anyways. :LOL:

Oh, and breakfast for dinner is amazing! :chef

Yeah about the hot tub last year. It’s much easier to maintain like I said it’s about 239 gallons and emptying it filling it keeping track of it’s like a no brainer versus 20 x 35’ swimming pool every year opening closing chemicals. It’s all just bloody expensive and a pain in the ass and of course I have to do it.

Yeah about the hot tub last year. It’s much easier to maintain like I said it’s about 239 gallons and emptying it filling it keeping track of it’s like a no brainer versus 20 x 35’ swimming pool every year opening closing chemicals. It’s all just bloody expensive and a pain in the ass and of course I have to do it.
Should have waited for the next gen swimming pools.

You don’t need to use all those pool chemicals by the way just use ivermectin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back