• None of the above

• Electric sex pants

• Unsliced Bread

• JiveTurkey's resolve to "innovate" with audio signal routing

• Lab grown "safe & guilt-free" toe meat

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any consensus / inkling it will have drives ?
Kya Baat Hai Head Shake GIF

I'm already thinking of how I'd build a board out with it, without knowing the full specs. Ideally, I'd get a loop switcher for 4-6 pedals and have it MIDI controlled via the FX4 so I'm only stepping on the FX4 for patch changes. Won't be ultra bummed if there's no amp channel relays on it since the amps will probably rotate and not all use 1/4" jacks for the footswitches, I don't mind doing that externally via MIDI.

I've been doing the same thing for days. I'm going to be pretty crushed if it's not what I think it is because in my head it's perfect :rofl

It proooobably can't do two separate stereo signal paths, so I'm out. Unless I'm in. But I'm proooobably out. Maybe.

I'm already thinking of how I'd build a board out with it, without knowing the full specs.

Ha, me too. :beer

Although I have recently settled into all-Helix-land with the Floor and a Stomp + HX One board, the former for gigs and latter for home, this (supposed) FX4 is an effective way to pull me back to Fractal-land (part of its purpose, I'd imagine), at least for home use, for now.

(I just bought a sweet Mark V combo, which paired with the FX4 would be a pretty sick setup! :love )

I will definitely compare the price of this new product vs what pedals one could possibly buy. Just so that my pedal buying makes sense.

This was a fun thread, but if it’s FX only than I’m way less interested. I’m pretty much only interested in AIO options at this point.

This is on my radar for a board build but someone had to convince me to buy some Boss pedals and I’m going to put that board together first 😂 Need to track down an RV-6 and SD-1…

Gotta list my HX Stomp and I could see this unit replacing it down the road, or maybe end up with a Stomp XL again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back