• None of the above

• Electric sex pants

• Unsliced Bread

• JiveTurkey's resolve to "innovate" with audio signal routing

• Lab grown "safe & guilt-free" toe meat

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Given what Cliff said its capabilities are in full-rez mode .... and not eco-mode ... its probably got some very-serious horsepower in it so I'm revising my price to somewhere between US $1099 to US $1299

Why though? Could it not simply be equal or just under the FM3 and still be able to do Ultra-High quality reverbs and such, considering it doesn't do amp modelling?

Sure ? Maybe ? ...we're all just guessing until we see it :) .... so far its been 172+ pages and growing of guessing ....

The FM3 turbo is at 84% with amp, cab, dual detune, delay, ultrahigh reverb and plex shimmer verb (probably the most demanding type). Maybe this will have a bit more juice for fx than the FM3?

That‘s what came to my mind when I read Yek‘s post a couple of pages back. What if this would be designed to be a somewhat modular system? My fingers on the keyboard would approach the speed of light buying the amp unit.

That would justify having both the S/PDIF input and outputs.

I doubt it though.

I'm thinking Timmy>IR-X (maybe IR-J when that comes)>New FAS thing>poweramp and 1x12 cab/Monitors.

Stick Around Bob Ross GIF by Originals

I’m sure there is a market for FX only fractal products, but how is that exciting for existing customers that own the Axe Fx or any of the FM products? We already have all the FX PLUS the amps. I guess this is for the folks that haven’t gone all in on modeling yet..
That is clear since Cliff said that it is not a replacement of an existing product.

But we're all:bananahyper-excited:pickle
Happy Chris Pratt GIF by Parks and Recreation

What is the name for the disorder of wanting what you don't need? :rofl
Do Want Give It To Me GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back