• None of the above

• Electric sex pants

• Unsliced Bread

• JiveTurkey's resolve to "innovate" with audio signal routing

• Lab grown "safe & guilt-free" toe meat

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m just curious to see what the onboard controls look like. Thats where this can go from cool to great. If it’s intuitive to tweak on-device, then I think this is badass for those of us that have been wanting a FAS Timeline/BigSky/Mobius/H90 to slap on our amp rigs. If it’s a flavor of the current faceplate controls, then… yeah… ok… I guess. :ROFLMAO:

I’m just curious to see what the onboard controls look like. Thats where this can go from cool to great. If it’s intuitive to tweak on-device, then I think this is badass for those of us that have been wanting a FAS Timeline/BigSky/Mobius/H90 to slap on our amp rigs. If it’s a flavor of the current faceplate controls, then… yeah… ok… I guess. :ROFLMAO:

Whilst I'm hoping to be suprised, maybe don't expect too much?

Cliff has explained before that they manage to keep costs down my modularising many aspects of the hardware; so much of it might be similar to the current gen units, based on that information.

Unless... this the first drop of next gen stuff, ofc.

It uses a new, streamlined UI.

3 for 3 so far. Let’s try another….

So it would be really super duper badass if this thing had a touchscreen.

giphy.gif

Definitely pushing it now. lol

If this effects-only device hits $999 or so, it's going to be a massive punch in the nuts to Eventide and Strymon. The H90 does two "algorithms" at once, and a Timeline/Big Sky MX combo is almost a grand for just reverb and delay.

If this effects-only device hits $999 or so, it's going to be a massive punch in the nuts to Eventide and Strymon.

FAS ain't gonna hit those price points with a wait list (aka back-ordered)
They'll need to move some healthy production numbers right out of the gate,
preferably with some of the mega-dealers like Sweetwater and Andertons.

Or, I'm entirely wrong and they got something else up their sleeves.....

FAS ain't gonna hit those price points with a wait list (aka back-ordered)
They'll need to move some healthy production numbers right out of the gate,
preferably with some of the mega-dealers like Sweetwater and Andertons.

Or, I'm entirely wrong and they got something else up their sleeves.....
I thought they have some limitations in terms of producing really large number of units. And their model was a direct sale so I don't think we can expect the rollout through any 3d party vendors.

I thought they have some limitations in terms of producing really large number of units.

Hoping a smaller, less costly (for them) unit might allow them to go the other business model route,
which you'd hope would get it into more hands quicker.

Although Sweetwater ran out of the Nanocortex in about 24 hours and are now back-ordered. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back