• None of the above

• Electric sex pants

• Unsliced Bread

• JiveTurkey's resolve to "innovate" with audio signal routing

• Lab grown "safe & guilt-free" toe meat

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FAS won't go plastic case. But I could see them doing something with a 2x8 grid, 4 footswitches, all the drives, mods, delays, verbs. Verbs locked to normal quality to save dsp. Utility stuff like eqs, comps, etc. sack the resonator type stuff off. Keep the Smyths. Looper block with pre or post positioning. Small screen. Stereo in and out. FX loop.

Basically their take on a plethora

I hope they don’t go to small grids with anything, that’s one of their advantages over other units.

Admittedly it’s an advantage that a relatively small niche of people care about. But I’m part of that niche so everyone else can take a hike.

D

I hope they don’t go to small grids with anything, that’s one of their advantages over other units.

Admittedly it’s an advantage that a relatively small niche of people care about. But I’m part of that niche so everyone else can take a hike.

D
I actually hope they do. I hope they take this as an opportunity to lay the groundwork for hugely improved UX for the next gen of axe FX.

Absolutely. I have no idea how Fractal's platform would scale down though if you do e.g something with fixed routing and fx categories, maybe plastic case etc. Will those be enough to push it down to HX Stomp level prices without significant compromises to the sound?

I actually hope they do. I hope they take this as an opportunity to lay the groundwork for hugely improved UX for the next gen of axe FX.
That’s what I am MOST interested to see , if it it just fx only how did they change the design , that will likely give an insight as to what will become the next Gen

Dave Chappelle Breakfast GIF by Comedy Central

I'm starting to wonder if we are expecting too much from this new product 😬

I wanted it to be a new website or something off brand from this thread (fractal headstock tuner?) just for fun. But the comments people shared here from Andy make it sound like it is probably something pretty interesting.

D

From fas guy who took the pic:
Footprint looks to be about the size of the FM3. I could be totally wrong so please do not take what I’m observing as what it will be lol. Just my observation.

Arrested Development Crying GIF by HULU

Lol, I'm in here, so that must mean I'm in my, "new products from ANY mfg is interesting, and maybe THIS will be the product to get me into the Fractal camp", mode.

The waitlist will bring me back down to earth though :rofl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back