• None of the above

• Electric sex pants

• Unsliced Bread

• Prosthetic "tone fingers"

• JiveTurkey's resolve to "innovate" with audio signal routing

• Lab grown "safe & guilt-free" toe meat

Results are only viewable after voting.
@the swede took the 2k post so now Cliff won't reveal until 5000
Look at you, gettin' all active on the digital modeling sub-forum with that incoming Stomp.
Kitten Youre Cute GIF by TINDER

I though Cliff should’ve jumped in and launched before Nano
But I think he played the card right
Now he as seen their product the reception and price point
I am thinking it will be a next week announcement as Fractal forum is off for maintenance this Friday
Plus the big guitar summit show is next Thursday

I though Cliff should’ve jumped in and launched before Nano
But I think he played the card right
Now he as seen their product the reception and price point
I am thinking it will be a next week announcement as Fractal forum is off for maintenance this Friday
Plus the big guitar summit show is next Thursday
Cliff should jump in and launch when the product is ready to launch. Launching early is dumb because see OG quadkotex. Waiting to launch when its ready to launch is...just leaving orders on the table.

Cliff should jump in and launch when the product is ready to launch. Launching early is dumb because see OG quadkotex. Waiting to launch when its ready to launch is...just leaving orders on the table.
Unless you launch your sick ass modeller via Humble Bundle, and include a bumper pack of vector graphic files and 100 variations on comic sans. THEN GO RIGHT AHEEADDDS!

To be honest, I don't see fractal stealing the spotlight. NDSP has a higher presence among the average consumer.
Really? Man those big marketing bucks must have really paid off. I must be out of the loop because Fractal seems like a bigger name to me, going back over a decade. NDSP just seems like the hot new thing on the forums that over promised and under delivered.

Really? Man those big marketing bucks must have really paid off. I must be out of the loop because Fractal seems like a bigger name to me, going back over a decade. NDSP just seems like the hot new thing on the forums that over promised and under delivered.

These Gen Z kids are all about the plug ins

You spend too much time on forums then. I love fractal but I'd argue in terms of sales and popularity among the general guitar community, NDSP is more well known simply for the fact you can go on SW and it's front and center.

Now that obviously doesn't matter to Cliff and he just wants to do his own thing. But I think it's silly to say the QC is not immensely popular

These Gen Z kids are all about the plug ins
Yeah I forget a lot of these kids were still learning their pronouns before NDSP came out

You spend too much time on forums then. I love fractal but I'd argue in terms of sales and popularity among the general guitar community, NDSP is more well known simply for the fact you can go on SW and it's front and center.

Now that obviously doesn't matter to Cliff and he just wants to do his own thing. But I think it's silly to say the QC is not immensely popular
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I think I’m just old and reluctant to trust new brands entering the market, regardless of how available they are

QC, Helix, Boss GT, Kemper, Tonex, maybe not Headrush - they're all more popular than Fractal because they appeal to the average guitar player with their easy to use, flashy and modern UI and features like bluetooth mumbo-jumbo and touchscreens.

Average zoomer would think the FM9 is from 1980 by only looking at it.

Everyone now assuming Fractal has some Nano Cortex killer and Cliff has been waiting for them to release so he can one-up them… what is that assumption even based on?

I haven’t seen anything from Fractal that would indicate what kind of product they’re releasing. It could be a clip on tuner for all we know

Everyone now assuming Fractal has some Nano Cortex killer and Cliff has been waiting for them to release so he can one-up them… what is that assumption even based on?

I haven’t seen anything from Fractal that would indicate what kind of product they’re releasing. It could be a clip on tuner for all we know
First time on this forum? 🤣

Back