What is it not it is? Is it?

• None of the above

• Electric sex pants

• Unsliced Bread

• Prosthetic "tone fingers"

• JiveTurkey's resolve to "innovate" with audio signal routing

• Lab grown "safe & guilt-free" toe meat

Results are only viewable after voting.
QC, Helix, Boss GT, Kemper, Tonex, maybe not Headrush - they're all more popular than Fractal because they appeal to the average guitar player with their easy to use, flashy and modern UI and features like bluetooth mumbo-jumbo and touchscreens.

Average zoomer would think the FM9 is from 1980 by only looking at it.

Fast food versus a trimmed out porterhouse.

Everyone now assuming Fractal has some Nano Cortex killer and Cliff has been waiting for them to release so he can one-up them… what is that assumption even based on?
barack obama hope GIF by Obama

Everyone now assuming Fractal has some Nano Cortex killer and Cliff has been waiting for them to release so he can one-up them… what is that assumption even based on?

I haven’t seen anything from Fractal that would indicate what kind of product they’re releasing. It could be a clip on tuner for all we know
No idea. If Fractal goes nano I’ll eat my FM9.

It’s almost certainly going to be a load box with dynacab tech. If not, I’ll eat my FM3.

I haven’t seen anything from Fractal that would indicate what kind of product they’re releasing. It could be a clip on tuner for all we know
I am not guessing anything , I think the point I was a making was it would be very ironic if NDSP went the dumbed down knobs and Analog look , and Cliff went the opposite with New modern look and GUI

But realistically I don't think its a modelling box , Load Box w Dynacab integration maybe

The funny thing is 80% of the people in this thread own FAS products, so you already own the hypothetical “XYZ killer”.

If Cliff wants to compete in the Micro Machine Pedal Board Arms RaceTM, cool. RIP the loss of income to the Sherpa community that has hauled y’all’s FM3’s around to gigs all these years.

My hope is it will be something pushing the platform in new and unique direction.

The funny thing is 80% of the people in this thread own FAS products, so you already own the hypothetical “XYZ killer”.

If Cliff wants to compete in the Micro Machine Pedal Board Arms RaceTM, cool. RIP the loss of income to the Sherpa community that has hauled y’all’s FM3’s around to gigs all these years.

My hope is it will be something pushing the platform in new and unique direction.
Me too, which is why a Dynacab load box sounds boring as fuck.

Here is the name for the next generation of Fractal Audio Firmware:

Porphyrion

1726704495385.png

That is how they have named the greatest plasma jet ejected by a Black Hole. 140 times the length of the Milky Way

Soon to be released

200.gif

When you thought that you already knew all the epic names from the Greek mythology, here comes another one.

Last edited:
You know they had a load box already and Cliff talked a while back about a new one with cabs built in, right?
Sure, I'm not saying they shouldn't but imo it just wouldn't make sense. I think many on here would agree.

Regardless, the hype has been drummed up and many are thinking it has something to do with FAS modeling or effects. With NDSP launching their NC, many on here expect that Cliff has something up his sleeve (whether that's a good way to look at things is another topic) to match or "beat" the NC.

People are going to be let down if it's "just" a loadbox. Not saying that it should be that way, but with the timing of Cliff's statement on here coupled with the competitions new product....they are expecting a similar product

Back