What is it not it is? Is it?

• None of the above

• Electric sex pants

• Unsliced Bread

• Prosthetic "tone fingers"

• JiveTurkey's resolve to "innovate" with audio signal routing

• Lab grown "safe & guilt-free" toe meat

Results are only viewable after voting.
F4 Fractal Clip on Tuner that models the old school strobe tuner, the classic moving needle tuner,hey let’s not forget the 2 dots that light up green in the center when your in tune tuner and of course a poly type tuner. Also includes voice recognition software “Chucklehead” that critiques your playing. If you suffer from low self esteem you can purchase the VRS pack LT 100 that calls you Legend after every time you play.

What is this new QC everyone's talking about??????
My spidey senses tell me watch Guitar Summit at the end of month
Also maybe one reason why Cliff could hold back
If there is a few new products launching soon
LT mentioned in his live steam that there is some cool stuff coming on the channel and so did Guitar Jon , obviously they can’t
say but my guess is at or after that show

I just decoded the message about this new product. Here are the details.

Firmware was meant to be written/spelled Firm Wear. It is a wearable device for firmness. Unlike other similar products on the market, it not only enhances firmness, but it also has 69 different famous "sword" models including but not limited to, John the Wadd Holmes, Long Dong Silver (leather sheath not included), Ron Jeremy (with pre-fucktual legal arguments for your non-consensual usage of this product), James Marshall's Tendix and many more. It will provide the "champ in the roomp" feel and goes to 11 (though you will want the cool fans blowing if you are running it at this level)! It will be the first item from a musical gear manufacturer that wives and girlfriends can't wait to buy for their struggling musician partner!!! Turbo model will include the classic pootron filter and 11% longer fade outs.

You heard it hear first! Can't wait to see the jockeying on the wait list ;~))

I just decoded the message about this new product. Here are the details.

Firmware was meant to be written/spelled Firm Wear. It is a wearable device for firmness. Unlike other similar products on the market, it not only enhances firmness, but it also has 69 different famous "sword" models including but not limited to, John the Wadd Holmes, Long Dong Silver (leather sheath not included), Ron Jeremy (with pre-fucktual legal arguments for your non-consensual usage of this product), James Marshall's Tendix and many more. It will provide the "champ in the roomp" feel and goes to 11 (though you will want the cool fans blowing if you are running it at this level)! It will be the first item from a musical gear manufacturer that wives and girlfriends can't wait to buy for their struggling musician partner!!! Turbo model will include the classic pootron filter and 11% longer fade outs.

You heard it hear first! Can't wait to see the jockeying on the wait list ;~))
Did you use the ChatGPT from Wish again?

Weird Al Tin Foil Hat GIF

Back