Fender Tone Master Pro: Episode IV - A New Hope

Happy Chris Farley GIF

I wasn't even offended. And I'm sure the guy hasn't seen the comment (even if I seem to remember he's registered here as well) - I just thought it was poor style.
It's an exaggerated joke about the TMP being a boomer box and thus his audience being on the older side.

It's not about his age or other qualities. Of course when you have to explain the joke, it wasn't a very good one.

I was also joking about the boomers. I understand that the mood is of friendly derision. And sometimes joke doesn't work.

I don't know how old Doug is. But I dream of having his energy at his age. And even today! He's a great person.

In the six months since the TMP was released, Line6 has had a major Helix update. Kemper has had a major firmware update. Fractal has had multiple major updates, NDSP says CoreOS3.0 will be released "soon". At this rate, instead of catching up, Fender is falling farther behind.

I started reading the TGP thread and opened my emergency stash for the Fender guys-

IMG_6278.jpeg

I love modeling, but lord, I’m growing to detest the users more and more every day, regardless of the brand.

“I know we should buy it for what it does now, but I didn’t and MANY OF US ARE UPSET EVEN THOUGH IT’S ONLY BEEN 10 MINUTES SINCE I WAS INFORMED THERE WOULD BE A DELAY AND NO ONE ELSE HAS SAID ANYTHING I KNOW THE”RE UPSET!!!!”

Back