Fender Stratocaster: 1954-2024 = 70 years!

Lol @ new color
Austin Powers Laser GIF

I always thought Courtney was pretty hot when I was a teen, but her personality reminded me of an extroverted version of my mother. For a good period I was really confused over what was teenage hormones and what was a form of Oedipus Complex.
Full disclosure.. I thought she was hot too
she kinda was hot in 200 cigarettes

I always thought Courtney was pretty hot when I was a teen, but her personality reminded me of an extroverted version of my mother. For a good period I was really confused over what was teenage hormones and what was a form of Oedipus Complex.
I thought she was hot in a skank kinda way. Bet she smells like rotten tuna.

I don’t know much about her except that she was routinely demonized in the wake of Cobain’s death. But she always came across as more intelligent than one might assume, in interviews concerning the music industry, etc. And I still think Live Through This was a pretty killer album.

P.S. Strats are awesome and Leo was from the future.

This ain't a Fender. Neither is what Ritenour is playing.

*woke up feeling especially anal this morning.....

I know, close enough for me to give them some recognition though :idk

Think of it as the section in the thread where we acknowledge all the builders the Fender Strat has inspired to make their own variations

Back