Reverb Contacts You…

norminal

Rock Star
And they have decided to give you one purchase of any piece of gear on their site. The catch is that you cannot flip it and has to be a keeper.

So, what would you choose? Post a picture and a link. I’ll go first:

1954 Fender Stratocaster. This would NOT be a case queen and I’d play and gig the crap out of it.

IMG_2505.jpeg

And they have decided to give you one purchase of any piece of gear on their site. The catch is that you cannot flip it and has to be a keeper.

So, what would you choose? Post a picture and a link. I’ll go first:

1954 Fender Stratocaster. This would NOT be a case queen and I’d play and gig the crap out of it.

View attachment 18184

This would most certainly be it. Though I’d want a fuck of a lot more verification than a “long letter from the family” and 4 pictures of nothing indicating a serial number or anything identifying it’s authenticiy. At this point, you’d need someone like @Eagle or @hogy to go through it and verify it’s legit and not a well done knock off.

IMG_7458.jpeg

I had a GL2S in the 90s (the one that got away…)

View attachment 18192

I had a GL2S in the 90s (the one that got away…)
That thing is pristine!

I will forever want a 50's Tele, and will never be able to afford one, so...

The only one I regret letting go.

(That price is absurd. It's worth maybe $6-$8k tops.)

The only one I regret letting go.

(That price is absurd. It's worth maybe $6-$8k tops.)
Man, you don’t see many of those these days. That’s a perfect example!

I'd probably pick some vintage Fender or Gibson as well, because they are a bit of a "once in a lifetime" things I'd never buy otherwise.

Maybe if someone is selling a Dumble that could be a potential option too. I like those type of sounds but not enough to spend the money on a Dumble style amp from some other manufacturer. Most of these are kinda gated behind huge price tags for no other reason than "Dumble sound".

Back