Favorite reverb pedals

Having the TM Princeton is reminding how cool vibrato can be. The one on the amp ain't the best so I've been thinking Flint lately, which would also help to mix up the verb from the set decay spring on the amp.

Having the TM Princeton is reminding how cool vibrato can be. The one on the amp ain't the best so I've been thinking Flint lately, which would also help to mix up the verb from the set decay spring on the amp.
Got an LE Princeton and Deluxe. Maybe just me but vibrato is at the bottom of my wish list. Sounds good if I wanna play a few chords for my elderly Mom who saw Elvis in ‘58.

Nice. My crap stalled because of the 4th of July and won’t hit until Monday’ish.

#firstworldproblems
Sorry bud! First impressions of the Strymon were excellent. I focused on the plate presets with just minimal tweaking and like what I heard. There are a lot of presets with shimmer and other stuff going on that aren’t my bag. Initial impressions of hall and rooms were sweet too. The Illumine arrived moments ago. I hope to give it a first pass later today or tomorrow.

@Whizzinby it’s your Volante that arrives on Monday right?

Sorry bud! First impressions of the Strymon were excellent. I focused on the plate presets with just minimal tweaking and like what I heard. There are a lot of presets with shimmer and other stuff going on that aren’t my bag. Initial impressions of hall and rooms were sweet too. The Illumine arrived moments ago. I hope to give it a first pass later today or tomorrow.

@Whizzinby it’s your Volante that arrives on Monday right?

Yep, Volante should be here Monday.

#shippingupdates

Curious with how you get on with the MX.

Yep, Volante should be here Monday.

#shippingupdates

Curious with how you get on with the MX.
One test run yesterday and quite happy with the results. Shimmer, Cloudburst and such aren’t my thing but it does the standards beautifully to my tastes.

I am really looking forward to what you think of the Volante. Won’t change my opinion but I hope you are pleased.

About to load them both with EVH Heritage Greenbacks FTW.
The EVH Heritage Greenback swap was a complete success in the Princeton LE. The Jensen P12Q was nice for just clean tones but lacked body and was a bit bright for higher gained stuff to me. The slight boost in efficiency that the EVH offered was nice as well. Sounds fantastic and exceeded my expectations. It’s an exciting and well rounded amp now IMO. Can’t wait to hear how the Deluxe fares.

Last edited:
Back