Favorite reverb pedals

Clueless as your pic!
Screenshot_20240702-071744.jpg

Definitely worth it over all the shitty reverb pedals for some sweet home jamz.

Well this thread got me pumped so I went ahead and pulled the trigger on a unit I’ve been eyeing for some time. I love the Wet algorithm and this item leverages its versions and applications extensively in addition to standard stuff. $407 on sale. An additional $20 gets an additional 50 studio engineered presets. FTW.

I’d like a UAFX high end unit @~$350 focused on plates. Two classics and one modern take with a few variations on each. Highly tweakable.

Their offerings are close but not quite what I want.

UAFX Golden. Worth it for the 224 modes alone, but the plate is excellent and the spring is pretty good. Yeah there's the shortcomings with the form factor, lack of midi and preset management but it sounds so good I don't care.

Neunaber Illumine sounds awesome, is tiny and can run off basically any power supply. Handy echo modes too.

Bigsky MX. Because Strymon, of course. Having the OG Bigsky modes plus Cloudburst, IR's and revamped algos is pretty fun.

Empress Reverb. I just got this but it's really impressive too. Really easy to use and loads of options. Great form factor too. Also, "Beer".

Eventide H90 - I love the SP2016 mode and Blackhole. Halls/Plates etc are fine but not my fave.

BOSS RV-6. Nothing remarkable but great if you just want a basic, affordable verb.

Crazy Tube Circuits Splash. Solid tones albeit in mono. More character than the RV-6 IMO.

I need to try the Meris Mercury X next 🧘

UAFX Golden. Worth it for the 224 modes alone, but the plate is excellent and the spring is pretty good. Yeah there's the shortcomings with the form factor, lack of midi and preset management but it sounds so good I don't care.

Neunaber Illumine sounds awesome, is tiny and can run off basically any power supply. Handy echo modes too.

Bigsky MX. Because Strymon, of course. Having the OG Bigsky modes plus Cloudburst, IR's and revamped algos is pretty fun.

Empress Reverb. I just got this but it's really impressive too. Really easy to use and loads of options. Great form factor too. Also, "Beer".

Eventide H90 - I love the SP2016 mode and Blackhole. Halls/Plates etc are fine but not my fave.

BOSS RV-6. Nothing remarkable but great if you just want a basic, affordable verb.

Crazy Tube Circuits Splash. Solid tones albeit in mono. More character than the RV-6 IMO.

Shark Tank Writing GIF

Illumine arrives tomorrow. Strymon MX is 6 stops away and I am….

IMG_0308.gif

Back