Dunable DE arrived! Peep it!

JerEvil

Roadie
Pleasantly surprised with this guy. I NEVER look at MIK/MII stuff but this guy is solid.

I’ll get a full demo up. A little bit of playing with the Savage MKII. This is really a thing I do when stuff is shipped. Basically a “is it alive” check.

"I wanted a guitar that's off the beaten path"

...looks around; the path surrounding you is all off the beaten :rofl

Looks like a nice guitar \m/

Ya know, I don’t dig Mosrite’s, but I really dig that! Block inlays make anything classy.

What’s the deal with these Dunable’s? At first I thought they were part of the $3500+ handmade craze that runs through Sevenstring.org every few months, but they’re like an import licensed by a small builder or something? I’ve dug some of them I’ve seen, but I’ve never seen one in person.

What’s the deal with these Dunable’s? At first I thought they were part of the $3500+ handmade craze that runs through Sevenstring.org every few months, but they’re like an import licensed by a small builder or something? I’ve dug some of them I’ve seen, but I’ve never seen one in person.
They do both. Lots of USA custom stuff. They started the DE import line about 2 years ago.

I’ve really dug everything I’ve seen from them but that’s a big nut to drop having never played one. The import is a nice “gateway” I suppose. I’d buy another for sure.

Back