Do Something - Season Four - Week Sick 6 Sex!

Iron1

Shredder
TGF Recording Artist
giphy.webp

I'll jump in and chirp. :LOL:

My recent bout with the sickness made me realize I need/want to log some miles/hours
in this chair and get more comfortable with piloting a DAW. Just going to stick to a
minimum number of individual tracks, ditch the invitation to extras, and try to get more
in the flow of things.

Epiphone Jerry Cantrell Sig tuned to Drop C. Fractal FM3 using my personal
JCM800 preset with Friedman Greenback Dyna Cab. Squier Paranormal '54
Jazz Bass. EZ Drummer 3.

My recent bout with the sickness made me realize I need/want to log some miles/hours
in this chair and get more comfortable with piloting a DAW. Just going to stick to a
minimum number of individual tracks, ditch the invitation to extras, and try to get more
in the flow of things.

Jazz Bass. EZ Drummer 3.

Ok, well...? Where's the more I'm demanding right now? More! MORE!!!

Sorry, just woke up and the demands on my life are slipping past the coffee-reinforced societal filter that prevents me from acting like a toddler in a toy store. Likely due to the fact that I haven't had said coffee yet... oh the horror!

It's been one of those weeks where everything has gone wrong :facepalm, but just have to :roflabout it. But I'm thankful, at least I'm alive and things could be worse. Hope to work up some music in the next few days.:grin

in the flow of things.

Jazz Bass. EZ Drummer 3.

Glad you joined the party! Cool track. I'd ask you for the preset... if I had a Fractal.:cuss

Back