Do Something - Season Four - Week Deuce

Iron1

Shredder
TGF Recording Artist
Season Four is OVER!!! No, wait. Scratch that.

Season Four - WEEK WON! is OVER!!!

nuclear-explosion-mushroom-cloud-underwater-v4b0k2mgptfw9630.gif

Welcome to Week Deuce - as in Gene Simmons is dropping a deuce in his steel plated Depends while singing about a woman who is worth a deuce on live TV.

Now, if you're a 'follow instructions' kinda person, you got up and got your grandma outta here. So, we'll wait for you to drop her off and head back this way...

:hmm

Back yet? No...? Really?! How long does it take to get up and git yer grandma outta here? Seriously?

images

Back now?

'bout time... sheesh.

Anyway, the show must go on... or continue going on... gone on? Get to the Gone?

No?

Worth a shot...

All that aside, here's what's going on so far:

Regular weekly/bi-weekly challenge:

@fretworn - 1
@PLX - 3!!!
Iron1 - 2
@Whizzinby - 1
@FuzzyAce - 1

Alex Kenivel - 2
@Desertdweller - 1

@woody - 1
@EveryoneElse - slackers

That's 12 pieces of music that didn't exist prior to this challenge season. Way to go!

The rest of TGF combined:
1696762988211.jpeg

TGF Do Something Season Two BANDMATE CHAMPION:

>crickets<
(Some collabs are simmering, but nada yet...)

Ok, time to get going with Week Deuce!

1696763251466.jpeg

Congrats to all who have participated already!
For all the rules, reasons why you can buy multiple Fender Tone Pros with Stomp Bucks, why Corporate Rock is the walk up music of parasitic vultures, how Soundcloud's lack of achieving their own potential sucks the life out of all that is cool, why Chipotle should just cut to the chase and add "Diarrhea Starter Kit" to the menu and other such non-existent musings, please refer to the Week WON thread.

Spent some time in the zone today... started with the ubass and then sprinkled in some strat-e-caster.. and vise versa
I'm gonna try and hash out some lyrics for this one I think.

20231013_150342.jpg

Also, I decided to try this audius thing all the cool kids are using

Spent some time in the zone today... started with the ubass and then sprinkled in some strat-e-caster.. and vise versa
I'm gonna try and hash out some lyrics for this one I think.

View attachment 11902

Also, I decided to try this audius thing all the cool kids are using

Sweet jam! I love music where the guitars are simple and the bass carries the weight of melody, movement,
and counterpoint. Tasty grooving, SE! :chef

Back