Badlander 25 combo

I had high hopes for this one. Like the mini dual rectifier. My Mark 5:25 watt head was a keeper though. All channels are excellent IMO. Wish they made a Triaxis with channel modules… like you know who.

I’m not sure the 50 watt would have done it for me either. It never got above bedroom level in my testing so it was primarily preamp tone. It may be an excellent fit for others and just not a tone I was looking for. So far the only Mesa that has done it for me was the Mark 5:25 and it took some tenacity on dialing it in. As well as a willingness to disregard what I learned to do on other amps. Love that mini head through 2 1x10 creamback-loaded closed-back cabs. The mini-stack from hell IMO.

I’m not sure the 50 watt would have done it for me either. It never got above bedroom level in my testing so it was primarily preamp tone. It may be an excellent fit for others and just not a tone I was looking for. So far the only Mesa that has done it for me was the Mark 5:25 and it took some tenacity on dialing it in. As well as a willingness to disregard what I learned to do on other amps. Love that mini head through 2 1x10 creamback-loaded closed-back cabs. The mini-stack from hell IMO.
Well, to be fair a Mark and a Badlander is apples/potatoes comparison. They’re both awesome, but so very, very different.

Back