Assigning the six knobs under helix display

pipelineaudio

Shredder
Is there a way to assign these knobs to specific functions? Maybe thru command center? I'd really like one to always be gain for the amp and another to Key for the harmonizer

Yes you definitely can, I had delay mix, reverb mix, lo/hi cut etc on mine. I of course don't remember how you do it., :LOL:

A la FAS performance mode. I recommended this several years back, but nothing ever came of it. Could be as simple as making these assignments (if any) active whenever you’re in the preset selection (as opposed to preset edit) mode.

A la FAS performance mode. I recommended this several years back, but nothing ever came of it. Could be as simple as making these assignments (if any) active whenever you’re in the preset selection (as opposed to preset edit) mode.
Maybe my memory is playing tricks with me....

If it isnt in command center… it isnt.

At least that’s what I think.

Swede showing himself out… again.

What we really need is for the performance view on the LT to be brought to the full range and "extended" to allow for 6 user-selectable controls above the physical knobs, similar to the FAS performance page already mentioned in this thread.

Screenshot_20230401-105954.png

Is there a way to assign these knobs to specific functions?
No.

What we really need is for the performance view on the LT to be brought to the full range and "extended" to allow for 6 user-selectable controls above the physical knobs, similar to the FAS performance page already mentioned in this thread.
And also an option to disable/lock the encoders, joystick, preset knob, soft buttons and touch functionality in performance mode, basically anything that the guitar cable can accidentally turn needs to be disabled, only the footswitches and expression active.
Hold 'Home' for 4 seconds to enter/exit locked performance mode, etc.

Sterlacci permanently taped the preset knob for this reason.
I've read people taping the big volume knob, which can magically move itself during a performance.
Also, who the heck thought that rotating the joystick to change a model is a good default?
Yes, these things are common, Helix could really use a 'lock' mode.

Back