Adding boosts to amps that don't need it

1688741766328.jpeg

my klone i just got is bad news for all my other boosts, i dont see myself using them much now with this thing, its like a magic box. i now can maybe understand a little guys paying some absurd amounts for real ones, certainly not $4k or whatever the going rate is these days, but i could see coughing up some cash.

my klone i just got is bad news for all my other boosts, i dont see myself using them much now with this thing, its like a magic box. i now can maybe understand a little guys paying some absurd amounts for real ones, certainly not $4k or whatever the going rate is these days, but i could see coughing up some cash.

Which klone are you using?

Which klone are you using?

the dude griff10672 at RT builds pedals and did a batch, "I have a stash of NOS Germanium diodes that are measuring up to the optimal forward voltage for Klons ...I use all high quality components ( WIMA , Nichicon , Kemet etc )" was the description. i was using a MXR fat sugar that i really like which is a klone of sorts so i gave it a shot and im glad i did, its pretty similar in tone to the fat sugar but just gives every amp that addicting almost iic+'ish kind of bounce that just makes all the difference. i think he said he had a few left for $150, if youre in the market for a klone id say hit him up over there

B8fQVDm.jpg

Back