A lot of people will disagree with my hardware modeler ranking

It’s the same with everything. Like cars, some has cars as a hobby, doesn’t mean they use them to go to work, or compete in Nascar. Heck… some have cars they don’t drive at all… just haul them around to shows and talk talk talk talk about the tiniest little detail.

It’s like my wife and the dresses… damn it’s crazy… but I can’t say anything about it…

This thought process is always funny to me. When I'm posting here, I'm either waiting for a progress bar to do something, or I'm shitting. It's not time that could have been spent playing.
I’m more referring to the people who can type multi-paragraph responses detailed a scientific method for FUCKING YOUTUBE GEAR REVIEWS. (Written from the shitter at work)

It’s the same with everything. Like cars, some has cars as a hobby, doesn’t mean they use them to go to work, or compete in Nascar. Heck… some have cars they don’t drive at all… just haul them around to shows and talk talk talk talk about the tiniest little detail.

It’s like my wife and the dresses… damn it’s crazy… but I can’t say anything about it…
Is there a dresses forum though where they compare quality of materials and Zip up times

Do people say this is what I would do and throw out dress designs and shoe improvements

Is there a dresses forum though where they compare quality of materials and Zip up times

Do people say this is what I would do and throw out dress designs and shoe improvements
i have no idea my friend, that's a very dark and mysterious, horror like world, that I don't want to think about. It's girl stuff. Let it be.

The wife/dresses comparison was just a pointless side note I made (a reflection of daily life kinda). Had nothing to do with the car comparison that is more an fair and comparable thing to guitar/gear and forums overall...

lets not talk woman or clothes again... im sorry.

Man, this is some really over-thought conversation. Maybe yall need to play some guitar or something.
giphy.gif

In all fairness, if I had to reply on my phone, there would be some pretty short responses.

Being an old engineer, I type on a keyboard nearly as quickly as I could speak the words.

The current Helix Core modeling engine is from November 2022. It was further improved in November 2023. There will be further tweaks to the underlying engine this fall. Anyone implying Helix's engine is from 2015 hasn't been paying attention.
I just looked up the firmware updates on those release dates and was surprised you mentioned those ones - 3.50 and 3.7 are primarily the big cab updates right? Was the amp modeling updated as well?

Surprised you didn’t mention the oversampling firmware update.

I’m willing to bet there is, and they do.

Back