A lot of people will disagree with my hardware modeler ranking

Old Lady Vintage GIF by Archives of Ontario | Archives publiques de l'Ontario

"Play" as in "playing a guitar"? Are you mad, good sir? Who does such a thing?
Agreed.. strange behavior. I haven’t touched my guitar in a year. Yet I’m all over this damn place, I’m sorting my pedals and cables in my old fart desk, bought a new pedal board, going down to the basement when the kids are sleeping and place pedals in different combinations but don’t hook anything up, put them in the drawer one evening and the next pick them up again and fondle them. God knows what the fuck happens if i actually velcro something to the board… that’s a huge thought. To much…

I think i may open the guitar case tomorrow and just hold the guitar, realize it’s out of tune, contemplating tuning it, but the new tuner i just bought isn’t hooked up, so I’ll probably just wait to the next weekend.

This is all true. No joke.

While I agree that playing guitar is MUCH more fun that dinking around with pedals (for me anyway), This particular thread is about people that dink around with pedals and give their opinion on which pedal is best.

I don't think it is unusual for people interested in reviews to comment on the reviews. It certainly doesn't mean that none of us here actually PLAY a guitar frequently. I play many hours a week. Even get paid to do it (which is crazy since I actually like doing it. I tell people I play for free and charge to move the PA :).

While I agree that playing guitar is MUCH more fun that dinking around with pedals (for me anyway), This particular thread is about people that dink around with pedals and give their opinion on which pedal is best.

I don't think it is unusual for people interested in reviews to comment on the reviews. It certainly doesn't mean that none of us here actually PLAY a guitar frequently. I play many hours a week. Even get paid to do it (which is crazy since I actually like doing it. I tell people I play for free and charge to move the PA :).

Ahaha, good strategy. Sadly, I don’t own a car after nearly killing myself in a wreck some time ago (I like to go fast), so this would only mean me handing someone my paycheque.

On the subject of playing, I try and play everyday if I can help it. I suck, but that’s another thing altogether.

Ahaha, good strategy. Sadly, I don’t own a car after nearly killing myself in a wreck some time ago (I like to go fast), so this would only mean me handing someone my paycheque.

On the subject of playing, I try and play everyday if I can help it. I suck, but that’s another thing altogether.
LOL. Sorry to hear about the wreck.

I "Like" to play every day as well; however, generally speaking, I get a couple hours in 2 or 3 times a week these days between work and "Honey Do" lists at home! I gig a couple of times a month and band practices once a week for about 4 hours on top of the private practice time. That's sadly about all the time I can allocate to my beloved guitar hobby and maintain marital bliss :).

I was practicing and performing with another guy as a Duo on top of my full band. That caused some friction.

Hmmm. I wonder if things would have been different if I were using a different pedal than my Kemper :crazy

Back