3rd Power x Joe Satriani Amplifier news

Paul Northfield just puts No Respect over the top for me. What a collaborator for a rookie band! The spirit and heart on No Respect is unrivaled. The mood, energy, everything. But then you have songs like Planet's Turning on All Those Strangers, and that makes it tougher. So many great songs on that album, and it's a crime it didn't see the light of day for the longest time. Anyway, you're not here to talk about Vain, but damn it, they need to be talked about!
they do! Dylana is honestly one of my big influences on guitar. She pushes me as a player every single day at work. Theres a running joke. I've heard her licks so often that I start using them and she yells from down the hall "LEAVE SOME FOR ME JON!!" lol.
@jonhurleyguitar Do you think you guys might ever offer a hum cancelling stacked Strat MagFrag?
We are actually making strides and more RND into magfrags over the coming year. stay tuned.

Is there somewhere I could read Dylana's bio?

Not that it matters one iota, but you don't find many females designing amps, I thought (just like men), it would be interesting to see "where she came from", etc.

• Sad
Reactions: SKU
Check the 3P "about us" page:

That's awesome, thanks.

Much respect to the company

bow bowing GIF

Saw a couple of videos with JS trying to play a bunch of EVH live during a a tv show. Maybe this amp will help him do better!!

No shit. I seriously thought it was just wire management!
Twisting the pairs acts like a choke for certain frequencies that current can introduce into a circuit.

It's pretty amazing the difference it can make. And the number of twists, sometimes turns (inductors) make a noticeable difference.

There are equations to determine how many twists/turns are required for the specific purpose.

Last edited:
The Clips I have heard of these amp I would say in the
Plexi/ Jose mode , yep it does a very nice VH tone

Notice it's on the heaters, and on the connection wire between the PT and the rectifier tube.

You'll see it done with small signal wire too, inside amps with a lot of switching circuits - like my home built Ceriatone..

CRO5cBh.jpg
Nice dude🤘🏻

When I had and gigged with the Kitchen sink. The design and features on top of the tone were the best thought out of any amp I've owned. The Hybrid Master bypass for solo boosts is sooo cool - allows for same tone just more of it for solo, not a compressed mess with super high gain tone!!

When I had and gigged with the Kitchen sink. The design and features on top of the tone were the best thought out of any amp I've owned. The Hybrid Master bypass for solo boosts is sooo cool - allows for same tone just more of it for solo, not a compressed mess with super high gain tone!!

Man this fucking thing sounds absolutely, like would be right up my alley!

Back