3.6 When ?

in honor of the name of this thread... and whose slogan has not been asked... 3.6 when?
(I know soon)
3.6: the when 3.6? update
Close enough to know that a couple of the things we really wanted for 3.60 didn't make it and will have to wait until 3.70. So 3.60 will likely be a bit smaller than we thought (notably smaller than 3.50), but the headline model is an absolute blast to play through, once you wrap your head around all its options.

Close enough to know that a couple of the things we really wanted for 3.60 didn't make it and will have to wait until 3.70. So 3.60 will likely be a bit smaller than we thought (notably smaller than 3.50), but the headline model is an absolute blast to play through, once you wrap your head around all its options.
Oh, now I'm anticipating 3.70 more than 3.60 xD

but the headline model is an absolute blast to play through, once you wrap your head around all its options.
it better be if it chews up more than half a stomp :stirthepot but “all it’s options” may just make up for that then… wich is the typical life of a stomp owner

“Yeahhh! New this and that! Oh… bummer…”
Tears dripping down on greyed out effects.
“But it’s cool anyways! Might use it anyway, at least it’s there”
Later that evening looking at ads for a used floor/lt.

(Im being sarcastic in a humorous way, no hate or bash on Stomp, I like Stomp)

Okay so "blast" is the code word here.

Detectives on the case? Any amps with blast in the name?

Rocket? Firecracker?

Whatever it is, I’m going to use to serenade @James Freeman with the entire Moving Pictures album, plus Roll the Bones.

Think what you want, I'll just leave this here:
"Close enough to know that a couple of the things we really wanted for 3.60 didn't make it and will have to wait until 3.70. So 3.60 will likely be a bit smaller than we thought (notably smaller than 3.50), but the headline model is an absolute blast to play through, once you wrap your head around all its options."

Will there be a couple of amp models can you say?

Detectives on the case? Any amps with blast in the name?

Rocket? Firecracker?
Bogner XTC w vintage modern
Plexi , 3 position. Bright
Excursion , boost low/ hi

But I bet he is more talking about effects Maybe a Freqout kind of sustainer or POG

[…] the headline model is an absolute blast to play through, once you wrap your head around all its options.
Engl Savage Mk II confirmed!

Happy Ice Hockey GIF by NHL

I just remembered something I would really like to be added in 3.60: ability to set color for a snapshot rectangle. It shouldn't be very difficult, and it would be really helpful.

Back