What should I put in my 4u rack? 1u space left

I have one space left in a 4u rack case. The top space is my Synergy Syn-2, while the bottom 2u space is my Fryette PS-2A Power Station. Since they run kind of hot due to being tube, maybe I should just leave it open.

If I fill it, I'm not sure what to put there. A Power conditioner? 15 band EQ? Rack effects unit (maybe something that covers reverb and delay)? Another Synergy Syn-2 (not sure what 2 modules I'd use)?

Any ideas would be much appreciated.

20231205_200042.jpg

A 1u locking drawer for spare patch cables, a pack of 9v, mic clips, etc...

I have a tuner on my pedalboard. I'm not sure if there are any tuners like Petersen that are available in a rack mount format that aren't insane price wise.

I have a tuner on my pedalboard. I'm not sure if there are any tuners like Petersen that are available in a rack mount format that aren't insane price wise.
I picked up a Korg DTR-1000 a few years ago for my studio for like £30 (because of lots of my favourite producers using it and I was desperate to be able to get my guitars as locked in as they did). The strobe mode (while not as accurate as something like a Peterson) is pretty nice, and I dig that it’s always on and available/visible. Maybe overkill if you have a pedal you like though.

I picked up a Korg DTR-1000 a few years ago for my studio for like £30 (because of lots of my favourite producers using it and I was desperate to be able to get my guitars as locked in as they did). The strobe mode (while not as accurate as something like a Peterson) is pretty nice, and I dig that it’s always on and available/visible. Maybe overkill if you have a pedal you like though.
I have a Boss TU-3W and works decently for me. If I got a rack tuner, I'd want something worth upgrading. I'd like a 1u reverb and delay unit. If needed, I may grab a 2u to stack on top of my 4u. It is one of these:

I have a Boss TU-3W and works decently for me. If I got a rack tuner, I'd want something worth upgrading. I'd like a 1u reverb and delay unit. If needed, I may grab a 2u to stack on top of my 4u. It is one of these:

In my head I was thinking “cheaper rack filler” stuff, SPX90’s can still be found for somewhat reasonable money and are pretty iconic for guitar. Occasionally PCM70’s come up for quite good prices too and I think those are an absolutely timeless sound

I've got an old TC g major that's been really handy for a lot of things - FX, tuner, amp switcher. I wouldn't get rid of mine as it's got so many uses for me. They're getting on a bit now, but a g major 2 is pretty good for the money.

I'm getting a 2u fan strip for exhaust on the back. @Achilles

I'm thinking of getting a 1u effects device (replifex, intellifex, spx, something like that), a Furman PST-8 power strip, and the fan strip.

Back