What does this guitar (probably) cost?

Curious what you guys think. The guitar starts at 1:17. At 3:14 the interviewer asks what it costs. The person being interviewed won’t answer but does give a a good explanation what’s in it and how it’s invaluable for him.

But I am still curious. The wood is red wood? The pick ups are Mexican.

Curious what you guys think. The guitar starts at 1:17. At 3:14 the interviewer asks what it costs. The person being interviewed won’t answer but does give a a good explanation what’s in it and how it’s invaluable for him.

But I am still curious. The wood is red wood? The pick ups are Mexican.

Thanks!

That is nothing to crazy.

He practices what he preaches.

“Don’t obsess so much over gear ..I think people get a little bit too much into the gear and less about the playing. And that’s the most important part ..all this gear stuff can be a distraction”.

He must be able to afford super nice stuff for the 500 bucks for a private lessons.

This is crazy.......
:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

1713891330822.png

Thanks!

That is nothing to crazy.

He practices what he preaches.

“Don’t obsess so much over gear ..I think people get a little bit too much into the gear and less about the playing. And that’s the most important part ..all this gear stuff can be a distraction”.

He must be able to afford super nice stuff for the 500 bucks for a private lessons.
Pretty sure he's down to just the tele and a 335.

The custom tele and 335 are his work guitars for touring and sessions.

In the videos he does from his studio there's always lots of stuff in the background.
Guy's been high profile in Nashville for decades. I'm sure his private collection is impressive.
hqdefault.jpg

He
I think you and I will get along fine. :beer

That is a Guthrie Trapp quote from the video. But I agree fully so we can still get along fine. I am a simple man. Telecaster, desktop amp and a modeler + studio monitors in my playroom. And my first guitar, which was a Fender Strat but rarely play it because everybody knows a Telecaster is better.

Back